Friday, August 29, 2008

Happy four months old Ani! She's mobile!

Our baby turned four months old yesterday. To celebrate, I thought I'd post a couple of her newest tricks. She can now roll over from her back to her tummy (and gets stuck there of course). She is also starting to laugh and it's really sweet. I haven't gotten a big one on camera yet, but you can hear in the video with Jer that she chuckles a little at him. The video of her balancing on his hand is a little scary...but don't worry, no babies were injured during the making of the movie.

2 comments:

michelle grange said...

What a cutie! I can't believe she is already four months old and rolling. She is such a sweet baby. Her little smile melts my heart! I also love the little bald spot she's developing! I just want to kiss that little head.

Holly said...

CUTE!!! happy four months, little angel! we miss you. kisses from the boys.