Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Hubby Tag

I was tagged by my sister Michelle. Jer might hate all the cheesy stuff I'm about to say - but deep inside he'll really like it. mu-ha-ha-ha (evil laugh)

1. Where did you meet? at work when we both worked for PTC. He was originally working in the San Jose, CA office but it was being closed. His manager showed him pictures of the SLC website to bribe him to come to Utah, and found a picture of me rock climbing. "Look! there are girls in Salt Lake that rock climb!" Little did he know he'd end up marrying that rock climber.

2. How long did you date before you were married? We dated for just under a year before getting married. We were engaged for 4 and 1/2 months of that.

3. How long have you been married for? 7 years

4. What does he do that surprises you? Not much surprises me anymore, but he does like to surprise me with cool gifts for my birthday and Christmas

5. What your favorite feature about him? His beautiful big brown eyes

6. What's your favorite quality about him? How forgiving and kind he is

7. Does he have a nickname for you? baby, Lis and occassionally "dude"

8. What's his favorite color? Jer loves red and purple (remember he is color blind though!)

9. What's his favorite food? He loves all food!!! They don't call him the garbage barge for nothing. He really likes mexican food though, big ginormous burritos.

10. What is his favorite sport? Cycling is his favorite sport to participate in and watch, but he also loves pro-football and his favorite team is the Bears!

11. Who said I love you first? I honestly don't remember - probably him (but I'm sure I was quick to reciprocate)

12. When and where was your first kiss? It was on his 27th birthday at Port O Call after skydiving that day

13. What's your favorite thing to do as a couple? bike rides, cook and eat meals, talk and laugh

14. Do you have any kids? Yes! two adorable little girls - Ani and Suzy. How is it they look nothing alike and yet everyone says they both look like their dad? He is a wonderful daddy to his little girls.

15. What's a hidden talent that he has? He plays the piano beautifully

16. How old is he? 35

17. What's his favorite type of music? 80's! a-ha in particular

18. What do you admire most about him? His physical and mental endurance

19. What is his favorite past time? By far it would be riding his bike! I call it "the other woman" because he's on it so much LOL

20. Do you think that he is going to read this? How could he resist?

1 comment:

michelle grange said...

I never knew that rock climbing picture story! It's hilarious! You were the whole reason he came to Utah, I think he knew you would hook up. ;)