Here we go! Another LOTOJA behind us, it's a nice feeling. This was our eighth time doing the race but the first time that Jeremy's parents (Marianne and Scott) were able to attend. Jeremy didn't disappoint either. I'm sure his story will be long and drawn out and keep you in suspense...but here's the short version: He got in a break away and took fourth place in the sprint!! Good job Jer!! This was his same placing as last year. Incidentally, the winner was also the same as 2007, Cameron Hoffman. You can see the finish on the video I put on you tube:
http://in.youtube.com/watch?v=w_aySiVZZSU
Jer may do a write up so watch for that. I'm also going to get some pictures posted shortly. Only one more race left in the season!! Hooray!!! (okay, did I sound a little too excited about that?)
Tuesday, September 9, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
AWESOME JOB, JER!!!! YOU ROCK!! You certainly don't disappoint! Good luck with your ZOODOO (or whatever it's called) this weekend!
It's actually called the HOODOO 500! LOL
Post a Comment