Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Four Generations of Women (Minus One)

My Grandma Smith was in town today visiting from Wendell, Idaho (yes, my mom's maiden name was Smith and I married a Smith...no relation though!) We took pictures of the three generations of women that were present; my mom wasn't there so she's the 'minus one'.



From left to right:
Suzy, Blake, Grandma holding Ani, Brandon, Avery and Anna


Here is Suzy with my Aunt Nip who is my mom's sister.
Thanks for visiting Grandma! We love being able to see you.

Guess who had a blowout? Sherrie helped me give her a mini-bath in the sink.




Here she is wrapped up in a towel after her bath.

1 comment:

michelle grange said...

Cutie little chubby cheeks!! I just want to reach through my computer and kiss her! I love how her little hands are hanging out of the towel. I miss her already.